Manvert Pro-Cup is a liquid fertilizer containing copper complex on copper lignosulfonate in an easily absorbed form.
• Manvert Pro-Cup is used to prevent and correct copper deficiency in all types of crops.
• Manvert Pro-Cup is complex on an organic matter, which facilitates its movement within the plant and increases its absorption.
• Manvert Pro-Cup can be used throughout the year, but preferably in the spring, at the beginning of the vegetative growth phase and growth activity in the crop.
• Manvert Pro-Cup improves the level of copper in the plant, which leads to:
Increasing plant resistance to many fungal pathogens.
Neutralization of some toxic substances in the soil.
Regulating the oxidation and reduction process.
• Copper in Manvert Pro-Cup is an activator of many enzymes such as cytochrome oxidase, ascorbic oxidase, which plays an important role in oxygen reduction.
• The copper in Manvert Pro-Cup plays an important role in the process of nitrogen fixation and protein metabolism.
• The copper in Manvert Pro-Cup is necessary for the formation of amino acids, protein and carbohydrates
• Copper in Manvert Pro-Cup is included in the formation of vitamin A in the plant.
• Manvert Pro-Cup has a pH (4) suitable for the presence of lignosulfonic.
|Crop||Application Data||Min L / Fed / Appl||Max L / Fed / Appl|
Manvert Pro-Cup Fertilizer is absorbed by both the shoot and root system, so it can be used in foliar and ground application.
|200 c||300 c|
Please fill your credentials to receive the downloads by email.